Providing quick access to the spool by simply sliding a lever on the side plate, the Okuma Hakai Casting Reels allow for quick spool tension changes and adjustment of the Velocity Control Centrifugal Braking System. A highly versatile series of baitcasting reels, anglers can alternate lure weights on the fly to find the perfect balance for casting and employ a wide range of fishing techniques. Armed with a Multi-Disk stainless steel and carbon hybrid drag system to deliver 24lbs of smooth and reliable drag, Hakai casting reels feature an oversized 42mm hardened brass main gear for long-lasting performance and smooth balanced retrieves.
Offering the latest in Okuma’s reel technology, Hakai baitcasting reels are made with a ‘LiteCast’ magnesium frame to increase strength while also making them 15% lighter than aluminum alloy reels. The magnesium construction provides a compact body that fits easily into the palm of your hand, and the frame is coated with an innovative corrosion-resistant treatment. Equipped with a universal line diameter indicator, anglers will always know exactly what line is spooled on their reel when they go to pick it up. Designed with Okuma’s ‘Flite Shaft’ technology, the Okuma Hakai Casting Reels reduce friction with stainless steel components to greatly improve your casting distance.
– LiteCast magnesium frame: corrosion-resistant coating
– Corrosion Resistant side plates
– 42mm oversized hardened machine cut brass main gear
– Multi-disc Stainless Steel and Carbon Hybrid drag system
– Super-tuned Flitespool developed by Dream Tackle Design
– Patented Fliteshaft hollow stainless steel main shaft
– Built-in, universal line diameter indicator
– External adjustable magnetic cast control system
– Precision C-40x carbon injection star drag
– 6BB + 1RB stainless steel bearings
– Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing for solid hooksets
– Hakai reels are backed by a 3-year limited warranty