July 2022 Issue
Summer Beckons on the Chain O’Lakes
The Chain O’Lakes in northeastern Illinois is your ticket to solid relaxation or adventure. Spend some time boating, skiing, tubing, kayaking and swimming, kick back at any number of lakeside resorts, or find a quiet channel leading to an inlet bay for some lazy afternoon fishing. The options are endless.
Also In This Issue…
- Boat Test: Blackfin 302DC — Weekend water retreat.
- Boat Test: Pursuit S 268 — The sporting life.
- Boat Spotlights: Beneteau, Burger, Cobia and Scout
- It Takes a Village: When it comes to workforce development, the Great Lakes Boat Building School brings the power of relationships to life.
- Paddle On: The Current to Killarney CanoeFest returns after a two-year hiatus to take to the waters of Georgian Bay.