June 2022 Issue
Escape to Escanaba
On the south shore of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, Escanaba anchors Delta County’s 211 miles of freshwater shoreline — more than any other county in the U.S. can claim. Located on Lake Michigan’s Big and Little Bays de Noc, it’s a great base for exploring multiple islands and destinations within easy reach.
Also In This Issue…
- Boat Test: Riviera 645 SUV — More can be better.
- Boat Test: Kadey-Krogen 52 — Go anywhere you can dream of.
- Boat Spotlights: Four Winns, Invictus, Prestige, Tidewater
- The 100 Year Story of Waterskiing: The birth and evolution of waterskiing.
- Cruising the Benjamin Islands: A cruise through the North Channel to the Benjamin Islands offers an unspoiled boating getaway.