During the Discover Boating Miami International Boat Show in February, the National Marine Manufacturers Association and Boating Writers International honored 15 recipients with the 2022 Miami Innovation Awards. These awards recognize manufacturers and suppliers who bring new, innovative products for the boating industry to market.
The 2022 Miami Innovation Award winners are:
• Cabin cruisers, Motor Yachts, Trawlers: Azimut Yachts, Grande Trideck
• Center Console/Walkaround Fishing Boats: Pursuit Boats, S 428 Sport
• Consumer Electronics, Mobile Applications and Software: Raymarine, Cyclone Solid-State Open
• Cuddy Cabin, Bowrider, Deck Boats: Ingenity Electric, 23 Electric
• Deck Equipment: Roswell Marine, Rise Telescoping Helm System
• Docking and Fendering Equipment (dual winner): Orenco Composites, DuraLast Floating Dock and
Sunstream, SunLift SLX
• Electric Motor/Battery Powered Propulsion/Hybrids: e-Motion LLC, e-Motion Parallel and Serial Hybrid
• Furnishings & Interior Parts: Magma Products, Crossover Series
• Inboard Engines: Ilmor, Supercharged 6.2L H Mechanical & Electrical Systems: Advanced Systems Group, CZone Control X
• Outboard Engines: Mercury Marine, 7.6-liter V12 600-hp Verado Outboard
• Personal Watercrafts: BRP, Sea-Doo Fish Pro 170
• Tow Boats: Heyday, H22 H Trailers, Parts and Trailer Accessories: Malibu Boats, Boat Trailers
For more information, visit nmma.org.